Friday, June 3, 2005

interlude--Magical Musical Meme

This challenge comes from Nala over at Naladahc.com, an entity I like to think of as my "blogging mentor." So when he says jump, I ask how high. And then when I land I kick him in the balls for ordering me around.

I'd like to begin by saying I own a Creative Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra, 40GB. I own, like, five CDs and they're all Duran Duran, so imagine my surprize when I when I went to check how much space I have!!! What is all this crap? And where did it come from?
Total volume of music files on my computer:
Stuff on my computer is either all over the place waiting to get transfered to my Zen or it's stuff from my Zen that I'm holding in protective custody. I tried backing up my CDs on my computer and ended up killing the hard drive: too much stuff.
My Zen has 4678 songs, 18578 MB. I don't know how much that is in GB. Some of those are duplicates; I have 3 copies of Hooverphonic's 2Wicky on three different albums. Why, I don't know.
The last CD I bought:
The last physical CD I bought was Beneath... Between... Beyond by Static-X. I bought that on 5/27/05. The last CD I bought was Poison Arrows by Communique, purchased from iTunes on 6/1/05.
Song playing right now:
A Praise Chorus by Jimmy Eat World.
Five songs I listen to a lot, or mean a lot to me:
In heavy rotation on my player right now:
1. "Back That Azz Up" - Juvenile
2. "A.D.D." - System Of A Down
3. "Long, Long Road" - Bo Bice, American Idol Finals Show
4. "Fix Up Look Sharp" - Dizzee Rascal
5. "Fuck The World" - Insane Clown Posse
Five songs that I'd have with me on a desert island to remind me what I'm missing:
* "The Promise" - When In Rome
* "Try" - Billy Pilgrim
* "Walk On The Ocean" - Toad The Wet Sprocket
* "How Will You Go" - Crowded House
* "Palomino" - Duran Duran
Five people to whom I知 passing this baton:
Hell, I don't know. Who do I know who Blogs? Besides the usual suspects who've already been called out by Nala. Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment