So what do you think? I love it. I think it's much more polished and professional looking.
But you'll have to thank the people at Movable Type and my host, Gigamatt, for that, because I'm an incompetent boob when it comes to fucking with blog templates. Fucking up? That's another story.
So Movable Type released a new release, and fortunately for me I guess the default is the brand spankin' new blue thing you see here. It is really cool. Of course, I just spent a half hour trying to find something even more spectacular in another color, but couldn't figure it out so I'm sticking with this. I did take a semester of HTML at school, but the extent of my retained knowledge is the kick ass picture of the angry puppy in the corner.
And if it looks familiar, yes, I do occasionally post comments to the House MD fan fiction forums on Live Journal.
I am teh lame.
So I hope you like the new layout, and that it's easier for you to read, and that its beauty and simplicity mezmerize you into thinking I'm far more witty than I actually am. That would be kick ass.
Think of the marketing: TURN EVEN YOUR MOST PATHETIC DRABBLE INTO RUMIATIONS ON PAR WITH WILDE AND PARKER! UPGRADE TO MOVABLE TYPE 3.2 NOW!
Leave a comment about when I can expect my spokesman checks.
I think it looks very good (I'm cutting out the use of superlatives, since everyone calls everything awesome and great and super#^&$) But that's meant in the best way possible..Okay, it's awesome, are you happy now?
ReplyDelete